News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Grid girls banned from Formula 1

Started by deathsled, January 31, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

Well gentlemen, the gynocracy is seemingly getting what it wants.  Or is it?  As we inch closer and closer toward extreme third wave and fourth wave feminism, the clock is actually turning back.  The future is...segregation of the sexes.  It's happening all over corporate America now and presumably Europe as well (Australia included as I hear it is particularly bad there with traffic lights being changed to show a walking woman in a dress as opposed to the standard man).  Men are now flocking to all male lunches where women are not invited by co-workers or bosses.  We have the Pence rule where men do not want to be alone in a room with a female employee.  Men are becoming less likely to want to mentor junior female employees due to the potential for baseless accusations at a later date as far down the road as thirty years from now.  These are not rare examples.  It's becoming rampant.  We're going back to the Middle Ages again and feminism is actually destroying all of their so-called gains.  Do I care?  Not one bit.  I've aged out of dealing with any concerns about what makes a woman happy.  I simply don't care.  Have a lovely day all.

Addendum:  Here is the link to female traffic signals in Australia
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-07/female-traffic-light-signals-melbourne-pedestrian-crossing/8330560
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

It will be rather funny when they get what they want.

deathsled

What they are starting to get is MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) which stands for simple disengagement from long term relationships and the realization that the game is rigged by big daddy government and gynocentric ideology that has been crammed down our throats for over 50 years.  MGTOW is not even a movement.  It's a reaction to it all.  Three times married here, I was a slow learner and a blue pill man but finally swallowed the red pill.  But at least I learned before it was too late.  (And got a son out of the last marriage, so therefore the woman had a certain utility, shall I say).  Her only utility as far as I am concerned.  Am I bitter?  Hell yeah I am.  But I am allowed to experience the full range of human emotions.  It lessens the further away it appears in my rear view mirror.  Feeling much more at peace and no pressures when I come home at night to serve someone else's ridiculous wants and needs.

FL SAAC

you need to join forces with the great al bundy and his N.O. M.A.A.M. club  or national organization of men against amazonian  masterhood..... :D
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Quote from: deathsled on January 31, 2018, 10:48:19 PM
Feeling much more at peace and no pressures when I come home at night to serve someone else's ridiculous wants and needs.

These guys are willing to take your former job;

deathsled

Lol! They can have my exes. Post wall women can be good practice for them. And Al Bundy was the best! Maybe Australia can make the female traffic signals topless. That's what I would do.

NC TRACKRAT

5S071, 6S1467

FL SAAC

Quote from: deathsled on February 01, 2018, 06:10:30 AM
Lol! They can have my exes. Post wall women can be good practice for them. And Al Bundy was the best! Maybe Australia can make the female traffic signals topless. That's what I would do.

we need to commence a petition AL BUNDY for WORLD LEADER.......running on the N.O.M.A.A.M. party

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

98SVT - was 06GT

No grid girls is driven by Liberty Media. They are killing F1 after only one year of ownership. I first started following F1 after going to the Questor Gran Prix at Ontario Motor Speedway. I'll start watching this year but don't think I'll be a fan much longer. Their wish for a spec motor will really kill it. Indy is dead now F1 guess it's back to NHRA.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

deathsled

deathsled

The funniest part of all this is that I believe the gynocracy will blame patriarchy for the elimination of these jobs citing male dominance over women and preventing them from expressing themselves freely. Yet it is gynocentric thinking that initiated the phase out. N.O. M.A.A.M. indeed!

deathsled

427heaven

Tho membership is low in most places there are a few who belong to SPANKYS He man Woman haters club. As was then and now there are some men and woman who should not be together ever! Maybe places like match.com will be more prevalent to see if new relationships are feasible or not.

deathsled

I once wondered if I could get a lifetime membership to match.com