News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

970 Ford Ranchero Twister Special on CL

Started by billmunny, January 10, 2019, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billmunny

I love price on this one...

https://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/d/hutchinson-1970-ford-ranchero-twister/6786178302.html

I have up for trade 1 of only 2 1970 Twister Special Ford Ranchero's. This is the only 1 known to still exist.
This is a 429 SCJ car and the only Twister Special Ranchero accounted for. This would be perfect for someone looking to complete a Twister Special Collection that only 1 other person would even have the chance of owning. I have the Marti Report and Authentication from Kevin Marti proving the car is real and not a rebody. Looking to trade for real estate or other cars of historical significance only. Clean and clear Kansas title in my name. If you are serious, please email me and we can exchange phone numbers for serious parties only. Have engine and transmission available but are not numbers matching for this car. 970 Ford Ranchero Twister Special - $1234567

Chris Thauberger

Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

Bigfoot

Is that a price or just making sure we can count?
I still have the Seasame Street video on how to count with The Count.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

kjspeed

OMG! I want it! But just for the rear bumper. I'd part out the rest or trade for moon rocks or other hysterically significant cars or small appliances.
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

Bob Gaines

It was at MCACN this year in the barn find section.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby