Author Topic: The first GT500 debuts 2020  (Read 29503 times)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: The New GT500 debuts January 14, 2019
« Reply #150 on: October 31, 2019, 04:26:22 PM »
Mr Jackson receives his GT500

https://www.facebook.com/42666707343/posts/10156625078547344/?sfnsn=mo

No sir you truly did not mean that.

You are the same guy who said that he would be glad if the new Shelby Anerican went out of business.

We replied then and today , why would you or anyone want any company especially an American company to close?

True to form a leopard doesnt change its spots.

You are one weak leopard.

Yes fishing is great in Florida.  You should go fish yourself...

why are you so negative?

who bought it has an expansive collection and the money went to a good cause, charity.

your reply should have been...I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO PURCHASE OR DONATE TO A CHARITY...

are you even a paying SAAC dues member ?

as we say in the south bless your little heart...

What was that PT Barnum used to say...

tony

The quote I was referring to was “The noblest art is that of making others happy”  - PT Barnum.

Money went to a good cause.

Fishing in Florida is still good. ::)
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: The first GT500 debuts 2020
« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2019, 08:06:11 PM »
At a Ford dealer near you

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 02, 2019, 08:07:22 PM »
At a Ford dealer near you

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 02:01:11 PM by FL SAAC TONY »

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 19, 2019, 06:23:25 PM »
And this my friends is where the problem lies

2020 Ford Mustang Shelby listed at California dealer for $169,999 | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/2020-ford-mustang-shelby-169999

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2019, 01:28:07 PM »
As usual, the gotta-have -it now and be the first on the block buyers continue to allow the dealers to do this kind of markup.  After production volume increases and cars sit in the showroom for months, prices will stabilize closer to MSRP. 8)

67KGTA

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2019, 07:32:40 PM »
The majority of local Ford dealers in my area with available allocations are at $10K ADM plus sticker. We do have one smaller dealership holding firm at $20K ADM plus sticker for their single 2020 GT500 allocation! At that price they can keep them! I mean I really like the car but I don't need to be the first guy on the block to have one....I'll wait for the inevitable price adjustment to happen.

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 21, 2019, 01:14:50 PM »
We have been through this with the Boss 302 Mustangs and the current editions of the GT350/350R when first released as previous examples.  Those ADM values quickly disappeared as production continued.  Ask the early buyers how they feel about the current resale value now.  8)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2019, 05:27:28 PM »
+ 1

As usual, the gotta-have -it now and be the first on the block buyers continue to allow the dealers to do this kind of markup.  After production volume increases and cars sit in the showroom for months, prices will stabilize closer to MSRP. 8)

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2019, 05:28:24 PM »
+1 $10k or more...

The majority of local Ford dealers in my area with available allocations are at $10K ADM plus sticker. We do have one smaller dealership holding firm at $20K ADM plus sticker for their single 2020 GT500 allocation! At that price they can keep them! I mean I really like the car but I don't need to be the first guy on the block to have one....I'll wait for the inevitable price adjustment to happen.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 27, 2019, 05:29:37 PM »
+ 1 referred to as the winner's  !

what color will my C8 be ???

We have been through this with the Boss 302 Mustangs and the current editions of the GT350/350R when first released as previous examples.  Those ADM values quickly disappeared as production continued.  Ask the early buyers how they feel about the current resale value now.  8)

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 27, 2019, 05:31:41 PM »
Earlier in October, the first produced 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 rolled off the assembly line, and the special edition one-off was sold at an auction for charity at Barrett-Jackson for a whopping $1.1 million USD. The winner of the auction is none other than the man, the myth, the legend Mr. Craig Jackson himself, the chairman and CEO of Barrett-Jackson. Inspired by his own 1968 Shelby EXP500 Prototype, also known as the Green Hornet, the GT500 was painted in a unique shade of electric green not currently available on Ford’s catalog. To recreate this color, the automaker combined a Lime Green base coat with a Candy Apple Green outer layer. This will be the one and only GT500 with this color.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 27, 2019, 08:25:25 PM »
Earlier in October, the first produced 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 rolled off the assembly line, and the special edition one-off was sold at an auction for charity at Barrett-Jackson for a whopping $1.1 million USD. The winner of the auction is none other than the man, the myth, the legend Mr. Craig Jackson himself, the chairman and CEO of Barrett-Jackson. Inspired by his own 1968 Shelby EXP500 Prototype, also known as the Green Hornet, the GT500 was painted in a unique shade of electric green not currently available on Ford’s catalog. To recreate this color, the automaker combined a Lime Green base coat with a Candy Apple Green outer layer. This will be the one and only GT500 with this color.
Ah, the color of money! 8)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 27, 2019, 11:32:37 PM »

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy