News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

KONI glove box 8 bold instruction sheet

Started by 6s1640, January 12, 2019, 01:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6s1640

Hi all,

I am offering for sale the slightly later version KONI instruction sheet, 8 fold, that would have come with a 66 GT350 that had the optional KONI shocks.  This is the same version  that sold here recently.  The consensus is they are a 68-70 printing.  There are no dates on the folders to confirm.  They are nearly identical to the ones that came in the 66 GT350's back in the day with some very small changes on the inside graphics.   If you are interested, please send me a PM.   Below is a comparison image of three folders I have.  I am offering for sale the KONI sheet on the right for $275, shipping included.   I have a couple.   For comparison, the center sheet is an identical version to the one I purchased from John Barnes years ago that came from 6S896.   The folder on the left I believed to be an earlier version.  Again, non have date codes to confirm.  Please send me a PM with your email and I will send you unfolded images.

Here is the link to the other Koni ad.  http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=3969.msg34695#msg34695

Thanks

Cory