News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

ACSCO

Started by 67411F--0100-ENG., February 05, 2019, 12:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67411F--0100-ENG.

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for anyone who may have been around/visited/worked at ACSCO (Burbank, California) in the late 1967/early 1968 time frame. I am trying to find out information on any '67 Shelbys which had been loaned to ACSCO's Engineering Group.  Please let me know if any of you can help me out.

Thanks!
Eric

Krelboyne

Tom Hooker is probably the guy to reach out to. He may have retired by now, I think that he is the president of ACSCO? You can try 818-953-2240, they are still in business.
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC

67411F--0100-ENG.

Quote from: Krelboyne on February 05, 2019, 12:09:36 PM
Tom Hooker is probably the guy to reach out to. He may have retired by now, I think that he is the president of ACSCO? You can try 818-953-2240, they are still in business.

Hello,

Thanks for that information.  I have tried calling them in the past.  Their customer service people are very difficult to deal with and were not interested in providing any help.

Thanks,
Eric

gt350hr

Tom Hooker IS a long time employee but not old enough to have been there in '67.  He is also not the president , That is Tom McIntyre. He would have been in his early 20's and "might" remember I will PM Eric the only lead I can think of to get the information he's looking for.
      Randy

Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.