Author Topic: Helped needed with AOC!  (Read 5423 times)

Rocket

• View Profile
Re: Helped needed with AOC!
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 11:57:59 AM »
I agree, she should be given a one way ticket to Venezula. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2019, 12:03:34 PM »
Molon Labe AOC!

Yes, that is my Shelby, those are my cows and that is the rattle snake that was neutralized last fall by the Browning shotgun that's laying beside it. I don't intend to involuntarily part with any of them.

Rattelsnake tastes like chicken. Used to buy it in cans in El Paso. Nice skin. Makes nice boots! Nice shootin'!  ;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Bill

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2019, 04:35:45 PM »

Bill,

Her district is part of the Bronx and Queens.  Where are our NY SAAC brethren when we need them?  ::)

Yes, however, she is in "government subsidized"  ::) housing in the DC area  ;D
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

1967 eight barrel

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2019, 06:18:19 PM »
I certainly hope Doug was kidding about red necks. I left the S*** hole of So Ca. This is also in the works there. It's about control, nothing more. And that Idiot Booker and Kirsten Gillibrand support her craziness. Always the idiots from the Left and Right coast.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 07:41:14 PM by 1967 eight barrel »

DC-DD

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2019, 06:50:45 PM »

ITS NOT AOC that is scary ITS ALL THOSE STUPID MIDDLE AGED WHITE MEN STANDING BEHIND HER in that press conference that do not have the BALLS to tell her she is an IDIOT!!!!!

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2019, 06:58:34 PM »
When do you suppose she will be sending the government a check for $120k of her $170k salary?

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2019, 07:44:05 PM »
I certainly hope Doug was kidding about red necks. I left the S*** hole od So Ca. This is also in the works. It's about control, nothing more. And that Idiot Booker and Kirsten Gillibrand. Always the idiots from the Left and Right coast.

I think that you guys are worrying too much over the antics of a freshman Congresswoman. Reality will set in on what she has power or influence to do.

Believe it or not but Political Science was my thing, back in the day. What was suggested to me is that countries are governed from the middle, not the left or the right, so we really need each other to keep things together.

In my circles, I/we were always considered liberals. The reason being we always felt, give the "varmit" a fair trial, then string him up. Others said, why waste the time, just string 'em up now?  ;D

I consider myself somewhere in the middle and consider that I have friends on both ends of the extremes. They may not consider me friends but I just consider that the liqueur talking. However even if you consider me a flaming liberal, just let me say, what makes you think liberals don't have guns and can't shoot? That could be a major mistake?

As far as a lot of crap coming from the coasts there could be case made for that. Consider the 57th street BS artist in the White House now?

In NY we have an expression. You can't BS a BS artist. We get it. Don't you?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Rodster-500

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2019, 08:06:04 PM »

ITS NOT AOC that is scary ITS ALL THOSE STUPID MIDDLE AGED WHITE MEN STANDING BEHIND HER in that press conference that do not have the BALLS to tell her she is an IDIOT!!!!!

A bunch of scum sucking bottom feeders looking for a free ride.

I certainly hope Doug was kidding about red necks. I left the S*** hole od So Ca. This is also in the works. It's about control, nothing more. And that Idiot Booker and Kirsten Gillibrand. Always the idiots from the Left and Right coast.

I think that you guys are worrying too much over the antics of a freshman Congresswoman. Reality will set in on what she has power or influence to do.

Believe it or not but Political Science was my thing, back in the day. What was suggested to me is that countries are governed from the middle, not the left or the right, so we really need each other to keep things together.

In my circles, I/we were always considered liberals. The reason being we always felt, give the "varmit" a fair trial, then string him up. Others said, why waste the time, just string 'em up now?  ;D

I consider myself somewhere in the middle and consider that I have friends on both ends of the extremes. They may not consider me friends but I just consider that the liqueur talking. However even if you consider me a flaming liberal, just let me say, what makes you think liberals don't have guns and can't shoot? That could be a major mistake?

As far as a lot of crap coming from the coasts there could be case made for that. Consider the 57th street BS artist in the White House now?

In NY we have an expression. You can't BS a BS artist. We get it. Don't you?

The alternative was the master of all BS.  At least we have a BS artist trying to make America great again.

Congratulation to AOC for her 'win' keeping jobs out of NY.

Forum Guide

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2019, 11:46:14 PM »
WTF? ..Politics?   ..here?

Naaah.... not gonna let it happen.....