Author Topic: Block a Forum  (Read 4960 times)

66TotalPerf

• SAAC Member
  • 66 GT350 Tribute
    • View Profile
Block a Forum
« on: February 11, 2019, 11:39:14 PM »
Hi,

I see in our Profile settings that we can block particular members but is it possible to block all postings from a particular Forum? For example, there are some Regional Forums which post excessively and I have zero interest in; when I click on the link "Show unread posts since last visit" at the top of the SAAC Forum, I'd prefer if there was a way to block those regions' postings from even appearing. Any chance?

Thanks,
Brent
-Brent
'66 GT350 Tribute, '66 F100 4x4

Chris Thauberger

• Gold is money. Everything else is credit.
    • View Profile
    • And how many words have I got to say? And how many times will it be this way? With your arms around the future And your back up against the past You're already falling It's calling you on to face the music And the song that is coming through You
Re: Block a Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 06:41:22 AM »
Unfortunately not.

Unless I miss my guess you are referring to the florida region.

Many here have asked in many ways for the incessant posting of non Shelby related topics to stop. Strangely enough it doesn't appear that that group even attends the majority of these events. Its almost like tony does it just to annoy us. The real laugh is when you open one of the posts and it just tony posting over an over like he's talking to himself.  :o

Hopefully tony has matured and will post an 'on topic reply' here as to why he deems this information valuable enough to share with the SAAC community. More than likely he either wont respond(he answers to no one) or he will just go off on some hebephrenic rant.

It all started long long ago in a state far far away when he spilled mustard on his shirt...

Chris
Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 07:50:09 AM »
Another long time member of  the SAAC groupthinkers society.

Unfortunately not.

Unless I miss my guess you are referring to the florida region.

Many here have asked in many ways for the incessant posting of non Shelby related topics to stop. Strangely enough it doesn't appear that that group even attends the majority of these events. Its almost like tony does it just to annoy us. The real laugh is when you open one of the posts and it just tony posting over an over like he's talking to himself.  :o

Hopefully tony has matured and will post an 'on topic reply' here as to why he deems this information valuable enough to share with the SAAC community. More than likely he either wont respond(he answers to no one) or he will just go off on some hebephrenic rant.

It all started long long ago in a state far far away when he spilled mustard on his shirt...

Chris
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:17:22 AM by FL SAAC TONY »
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

• SAAC Member
  • Fox Island, WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 10:00:13 AM »
1) Open new posts since last visit page.

2) Read those interesting to you. Ignore those that aren't.

3) Hit button at bottom of page "Mark as read" and make those you aren't interested in disappear.

If you need to control the forum content, consider building your own site.

Forum Guide

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 10:05:35 AM »
I see in our Profile settings that we can block particular members but is it possible to block all postings from a particular Forum?

No, sorry.. that's not a feature currently available.