News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1967 Shelby GT350 - 951

Started by Shelby_r_b, February 04, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1967 eight barrel

My Shelby is actually 1966 White. Color Code V5767).  There is nothing that was black originally but the carpet, dash pad, rollbar, gauge pod, and seat belts/harnesses.
They are absolutely stunning inside. So much more elegant than the black interior vehicles.  However, it does get dirty easily.

-Keith

1967 eight barrel

Quote from: BGlover67 on February 04, 2018, 06:38:40 PM
Adding A/C in Texas, good idea.
Brian: I kick myself in the arse for not locating all the ford A/C parts when I restored my vehicle. That FE makes for a hot vehicle, even with the extra insulation .

-Keith

1967 eight barrel

Here are some interior pictures of my shelby in white

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 1967 eight barrel on August 17, 2018, 12:20:38 AM
Here are some interior pictures of my shelby in white
I am sure Kieth is aware but I thought I would mention for those reading who may get confused that the 67 deluxe convenience package lights in the panel above the radio are not stock on a 67 Shelby and owner added.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby