Author Topic: Invest in collectible cars like investing in stocks - buy shares  (Read 3638 times)

tesgt350

• View Profile
    • BLACK HAT PERFORMANCE
Re: Invest in collectible cars like investing in stocks - buy shares
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2019, 12:40:36 PM »
Thank you for investing in the $200,000 car we bought at Barrett Jackson. After driving the car for the last six months and advertising, storage, maintenance cost, insurance and administrative fees we have realized only $100,000 from the sale. But on the bright side my brother in law is enjoying the car.

I don't think they would be buying the over bided Cars from those types of Auctions. I would think they would be combing thru the News Paper Classifieds looking for people down on their Luck needing Money and banging on doors of recently Widowed Ladies trying to talk them out of their Late Husbands Classics for Pennies on the Dollar.

Mikelj5S230

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2019, 05:16:08 PM »
Formerly known as CorvetteMike.

Sfm6sxxx

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2019, 07:40:21 PM »
Thank you for investing in the $200,000 car we bought at Barrett Jackson. After driving the car for the last six months and advertising, storage, maintenance cost, insurance and administrative fees we have realized only $100,000 from the sale. But on the bright side my brother in law is enjoying the car.

Or

Thank you for investing in the car we bought from my brother-in-law that my baby's Momma's cousin appraised for $200k

6S1114