News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

trunk jack

Started by 428bigblock, February 19, 2019, 08:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

428bigblock

What would be the correct jack for a 69 Shelby?

J_Speegle

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

428bigblock

Thanks. I have seen that but was wondering if there was one out of the 3 companies that was more
prominent to the Dearborn built cars.

J_Speegle

Quote from: 428bigblock on February 19, 2019, 09:13:14 PM
Thanks. I have seen that but was wondering if there was one out of the 3 companies that was more
prominent to the Dearborn built cars.

Here is a sampling across the 69 Dearborn production year.

Ignore the sticker on the rim  ::)

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Special Ed

i have only seen RH  stamped fine thread jacks in 69 shelbys & bosses after jan 69 anyway

Tor

Was the jacks date stamped?

Tor

J_Speegle

Quote from: Tor on February 20, 2019, 12:16:04 AM

During this period its believed so. That is covered in the article link posted above

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Tor on February 20, 2019, 12:16:04 AM

Tor
Not all were date stamped . I have many Dearborn jacks that do not have dates . Maybe few in a batch were date stamped for a identifier for a shipment and the rest were not . I am not sure of a explanation why but regardless I find more that are do not have date stamps then ones that do.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby