News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

SOLD FS: Steeda FORD Fusion (2017-18) Twin Turbo 2.7L EcoBoost Cold Air Kit

Started by 19~GT350~67, February 21, 2019, 11:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

19~GT350~67

Hello again Friends!
I have for sale a brand new and never used:
Steeda Fusion Twin Turbo 2.7L EcoBoost Cold Air Kit
Fits 2017 and 2018 Ford Fusion Sport!
$350 retail value!!!

"When Ford released the awesome new 2.7L Twin Turbo EcoBoost V6 Fusion Sport, the team at Steeda couldn't wait to get their hands on one! While it's a nice improvement having some extra cubic inches and an addition turbo, the team at Steeda knew we could squeak some more horsepower out of it. Introducing our hot new Twin Turbo Fusion Cold Air kit from Steeda! Featuring an in-house CAD designed custom Roto-molded air box that seals directly to the hood liner and utilizes 2 high flow CNC velocity stacks and the factory cold air feeds. It keeps the hot air out while keeping both air filters cool. That's right, we incorporated 2 high flow, million mile warranty air filters into this kit. Both feature Steeda's exclusive velocity stacks to help this twin turbo beast breathe as freely as possible. What makes this kit even better is the fact that it does not require any ECM tuning, making it an easy direct bolt on!! In addition, under steady state driving conditions an increase in gas mileage should be noticed."

Price is $300 and I'll pay shipping in lower 48 states US.
PM me and I'll send you a photo.

Thanks for looking!
Bob
The man @ the top of the mountain did not fall there!