News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

67 PlazaGlas stickers

Started by Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC, February 22, 2019, 05:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joebantelman

I think we are over 60 now. How many will it take to get it fired up?

Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC

1967 eight barrel

Do you already have the tooling to run these?  I would venture to guess at the end of the day these are going to be in the 25.00 range to break even.

-Keith

Joebantelman

That's great. I do and I'm sure all the others really appreciate your efforts.

Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC

To my show appreciation to those who have technically "preordered", anyone who has placed a request by this Friday, 11 59 PM will get them for $22.00 each. 6 or more at $20.00 each.
After that they will be $25.00 each until I have less than 200. That should take awhile.

I will post up payment info later in the week. Please be patient, I am in the middle of moving down to S.C., just waiting on my CO, they don't call it the S "Low Country" for nothing!

M.

Change my post from I'll take a couple to I'll take 6.   8)

SFM6S

I will take six to help out the cause.

Joe

Irishroamer

I will take two for the cause.  Thanks   

johnsshelby

Prior to installation of Decals, the surface of the part must be Clean, dry & glossy finish.  After decal/sticker is installed the Edges must be sealed with clear Nail polish.

Cyclone

Please count me in for at least one.
Mine will be used on a A/FX hood for a Comet. (Not a Crites replica)
Thanks,
Jim

DRGT350

shelby1848

Would you please include me for 6.

thank you

Mike

67 GT350

Are they available? I would like 2
RARE  Signature Delete

Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC

We have inventory! Currently looking at a sample group, and all look great.