News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

67 PlazaGlas stickers

Started by Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC, February 22, 2019, 05:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishroamer

Received my stickers yesterday....great duplication.  Thanks   

jswoody

Cyclone

Hello Mike,
I received the Plaza Glas sticker, you did a phenomenal job duplicating them.
Thank You,
Was that your '65 GT350 at the show on Saturday on the island? My friend was there with the green coupe, big Hemi runs on Nitro or gas.

Jim

67GT500#1594

Payment sent tonight for 6. Mike, thanks for all your efforts!! I can't wait to get them!!

Regards,
Matt

dmg67

Payment sent today for 6, thank you.

Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC

All paid requests have been shipped. Quite a few who pre ordered have not yet responded, must be busy wrenching.

M.

BGlover67

I know this has been said before, but wow do they look great!  Thanks so much, received my 6 on Friday.

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

shelbydoug

Quote from: BGlover67 on April 06, 2019, 04:55:45 PM
I know this has been said before, but wow do they look great!  Thanks so much, received my 6 on Friday.

Nice is an understatement.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC

Quote from: Cyclone on March 31, 2019, 03:11:59 PM
Hello Mike,
Thank You,
Was that your '65 GT350 at the show on Saturday on the island? My friend was there with the green coupe, big Hemi runs on Nitro or gas.

Jim

Which island? Sold the 5 awhile back.

M.

Cyclone

Quote from: Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC on April 06, 2019, 06:25:25 PM
Quote from: Cyclone on March 31, 2019, 03:11:59 PM
Hello Mike,
Thank You,

Jim

Which island? Sold the 5 awhile back.

I was referring to the benift car show that was held last weekend on HH Island. My friend was there and posted some pictures, one of the cars at the show was a '65 GT350. I thought maybe it was yours.
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/hilton-head-car-show.1143548/
Jim

M.

jswoody

Mike, I received the stickers this weekend and they are beautiful.  I can't. wait to hopefully put them on my project this summer.  Thank you for the effort.

67GT500#1594

Got mine too Mike!!! Perfect!!!

greekz

Mike,

Received mine today.  Well packaged and they look great!

Thanks,

Greek
SFM 6S1134  '67 GT-350 #2339

Joebantelman

Received mine right away. Will be the icing on the restoration "cake " when we finish in June 2020. Thanks for such great work.  👍👍👍

dmg67

I received the 6 Plaza Glas decals today, fantastic copy of the original, thanks Mike...