News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

I am not a "newbie" thread.

Started by QuickSilverShelby, February 06, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuickSilverShelby

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

QuickSilverShelby

QuickSilverShelby

QuickSilverShelby

Any body up early on the East Coast?

QSS

QuickSilverShelby

OK, I'l give it a rest now. 

I'm a little close to "Senior member".

QSS

QuickSilverShelby

It's freaking pouring rain here.

Seriously, no more posts.  "Senior member" will happen soon...... I can feel it  8)

QSS

Bigblock

I'm up and have been shoveling 'spring snow'.

SFM6S

I am not a newbie either. Same handle as before. Guess we were all born again virgins...but know now what we didn't know then.
Joe

jguyer

Quote from: QuickSilverShelby on April 05, 2018, 03:29:43 AM
OK, I'l give it a rest now. 

I'm a little close to "Senior member".

QSS

How's your Spanish?
"Never trust a man that don't eat cornbread, or a woman that don't cook it"

SFM6S

Si' No comprende' senor'

I have no plans to ever go south of the border, so no plans to learn Spanish. Unfortunately I am in construction and its getting very difficult to communicate.

Shelby_r_b

Quote from: QuickSilverShelby on April 05, 2018, 03:24:01 AM
It's late and I've had a few cocktails!!!!! I am not a "Newbie"  but I am also not a "jr member"  >:(.

QSS

Love it!  ;D
Nothing beats a classic!

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Just hit full member status, "I used to be a Shelby Boy, I am now a Shelby Man, These pipes are clean"
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

gt350hr

I can't believe I had 5353 posts on the old version. I'll be a senior one of these days. I want to get out of "blue pill" status.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

mark p

It's taking a little longer than I thought to graduate from "junior"... I thought that this thread had died on the vine, glad to enjoy some more banter  ;D
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

gt350cs

Still working my way up the ladder. Not in any rush, just appreciate the opportunity to post now and then.