News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Shelby's at the Irmo High School Band benefit car show today

Started by 6S1568, March 30, 2019, 05:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6S1568

Around 50 cars showed up today for the first annual Irmo High School Band's Car Show. One of our South Carolina SAAC members, Rich Guyette, was instrumental in setting up the fund raising event. All the proceeds went to benefit the Band. Last year the Irmo High School Band finished second in the state's band competition. Rich and the other volunteers worked very hard and put on a great show. Plenty of food and drinks, and band members entertained us too. Weather was perfect!

Steve Berch was there in his late model GT-500 Convertible.
Rich Guyette had his 1968 GT-350 on display.
And myself, Denny Dietz, with 6S1568.   

SHELB66

That's a WIN WIN situation as you get to take the cars out for a spin on a beautiful day, display them for all to see, and be entertained by the band!  Your time and effort went towards a great cause.
Nice goin' everyone!

Craig R.
66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd
02 Explorer Sport Trac

BGlover67

Great for you guys, you had magnificent weather.  I can't wait to see Denny and the rest of you at the grand opening of the Mustang Owner's Museum in a few weeks.  I hope they have a nice a day.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

6S1568

Hey Craig, Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated!

Brian, Yes we'll see you at the Museum opening. I plan to arrived Friday morning. Just call me on my cell phone and we'll join up. John Durai and I will be together somewhere at the speedway.

FL SAAC

Quote from: SHELB66 on March 30, 2019, 07:40:20 PM
That's a WIN WIN situation as you get to take the cars out for a spin on a beautiful day, display them for all to see, and be entertained by the band!  Your time and effort went towards a great cause.
Nice goin' everyone!

Craig R.

+1 that's what it's all about, caring and sharing with your community

well done !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert