News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

He with the most toys wins

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, March 06, 2019, 06:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Just wondering who has the most Shelby's and who has owned the most?
I've have one now (6S1431) and had two (6S1855)
So who owns the most now or has owned the most Shelby's and Cobras ?
List it like this
Current (1)1966 GT350H, total (2) 1966 GT350H
Don't need vins or location , just the year model and numbers owned
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

tesgt350

The term is actually, "The one who DIE's with the Most Toys WIN"..............  ;D

prototypefan

Steve...........change it up a little and I think you're the winner

He who enjoys his toys the most wins!  Nancy and I had a blast following you in the Adirondacks. That sir is living!

Steven Juliano may have curated and/or certainly lamented on his cars as much as anyone.....I miss that guy....Godspeed Steven.

There really are so many, Drew Serb, Lynn Park, etc.

Sorry for hijacking but you have enjoyed your car pal.

Fred

Coralsnake

I dont know if he has the most, but this gentleman has a few....

https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/ted-segerstroms-collection-of-ford-mustangs-shelbys-eg17-2751083/

I aware of a couple other similar collections
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

TOBKOB

1969 GT350 owned since 1970

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Grumpy

Have to put John Atzbach's collection in there to. He has my 66 convertible  8)

Bigblock

Quote from: BGlover67 on March 06, 2019, 10:33:06 AM
George Conrad has to be in the running.

Presently 48. George mentioned a person in Canada has more but many are sitting outside and don't run??

Side-Oilers

Are we including CS in this list?   ;D
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

JWH

prototypefan (Fred) I could not agree more - "He who enjoys his toys the most wins."

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

I certainly have enjoyed my car
I know the saying is he who dies with the most toys wins, but sadly too many of my friends who are my age are in the group
I know Lynn Park, the Millers, Drew Serb, Steven Juliano and others have owned or owned a lot, but I was looking through the Registry and it is a amazing how many people have owned multiple cars and was wondering who has owned most over the last 50+ years and who owns the most today
As to "who enjoys theirs the most" that would anybody who owns one, either driver quality, unrestored, concours, under restoration, just having one is enjoyment
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Bigfoot

I drive mine but I gotta say it's pretty cool just looking At them.

It was fun passing Howard in his R model while driving my Boss a few times.
That must count for something....

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

98SVT - was 06GT

I've had twice as many Vettes as Shelbys but the Shelby's were more fun. 66 Hertz car was best for turning corners 68 500 was ok in a straight line but sucked when you turned. 54 Vette well it was a decent commuter with its 6 cyl auto. 63 was good 66 big block was better than GT500 85 Vette was a real POS. I think that the guy with enough space to park all his toys under one roof wins.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Bigfoot

Space is always at a premium....
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI