Author Topic: Looking for a car cover  (Read 4525 times)

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a car cover
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 02:11:08 PM »
^^
We should do a bulk buy on those and have someone coordinate and bring to a convention one of these years.  I’d be happy to be the contact for that if we do a convention at WGI.....

Put together a bulk order for Jim Cowles’/Shelby Parts covers?
It will be interesting to see how much a savings vs hassle coordinate and bring to a convention one of these years of a bulk order there will be over what a individual can get them bought and shipped for from the same parties. 
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

cali_kr

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 07:13:06 PM »
Cover the car?! But then in 10 years you won't have the coveted patina.... ::) ::) ::)

I've got one of those Plushweave for indoor, and its been on for years without issue
SAAC National member since 1981
SAAC NorCal member since 1985 (past editor, DRIVEN) past Board Member
Team Shelby Charter member & State Director

Thanx2cs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2019, 12:38:58 PM »
Thanks everyone for the feedback.  I should have been more specific  in my post.  I want to make sure the cover I get accommodates the the long nose of the 68.  I got one years ago that didn't cover the entire front end. 
Thanks again!

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2019, 01:26:07 PM »
Thanks everyone for the feedback.  I should have been more specific  in my post.  I want to make sure the cover I get accommodates the the long nose of the 68.  I got one years ago that didn't cover the entire front end. 
Thanks again!
If you get a car cover from ether Shelby Parts or Branda and tell them which year Shelby it is for then you will be assured of getting one that will fit.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby