News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Jim Morrison's 67 GT500 AFTER 1969

Started by Waiting for 939, March 15, 2019, 06:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bet a drug sniffin dog would have fun with that car!!!

FL SAAC

Happy birthday Jimmy...O Brother, Where Art Thou 500 ?
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Gone but not forgotten(both the Lizard king and the blue lady)

FL SAAC

Trent definitely not forgotten....once "discovered" it will be like the old memorex commerical

Is it live or is it memorex ???   beep, beep !

Quote from: 557 on December 08, 2019, 08:01:43 PM
Gone but not forgotten(both the Lizard king and the blue lady)

I have all UNGOLD cars

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: 1331 on July 01, 2020, 09:06:23 PM
The plot thickens.....
I don't follow.  What does a generic 67 sill plate and a Ray Wolff business card have to do with Morrison's car?

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: QuickSilverShelby on July 01, 2020, 09:55:11 PM
The plot thickens.....
I don't follow.  What does a generic 67 sill plate and a Ray Wolff business card have to do with Morrison's car?

QSS
Here is a more personal Ray Wolff business card. I believe the shop on the card advertised in the news paper the car for sale back in the day . Who knows what the significance of the typical sill plate emblem is.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Clearly Ray Wolfe's business card that I posted a picture of from The John Atzbach auction is legit.

The phone numbers are one and the same with the ads referenced in the first post on this thread.

Ray Wolfe advertised Jims car for sale up until October 2, 1971 in the LA Times.
So ....unless Ray fraudulently listed a 1967 GT 500 with license plate VRD 389 (known to belong to Jim Morrison) then, this is indisputable proof that Jim Morrison's  1967 GT500 was in existence and in running and driving condition three months after Jim died in 1971.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 1331 on July 01, 2020, 11:28:44 PM
Clearly Ray Wolfe's business card that I posted a picture of from The John Atzbach auction is legit.

The phone numbers are one and the same with the ads referenced in the first post on this thread.

Ray Wolfe advertised Jims car for sale up until October 2, 1971 in the LA Times.
So ....unless Ray fraudulently listed a 1967 GT 500 with license plate VRD 389 (known to belong to Jim Morrison) then, this is indisputable proof that Jim Morrison's  1967 GT500 was in existence and in running and driving condition three months after Jim died in 1971.
Clearly the picture I posted is Ray Wolff's personal business card too. Clearly the one you posted is Ray Wolff's generic Ray's High Performance Center business card. I was not responding to you but another poster. Why don't you take a pill and calm down please.   
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

6s2020

Very Interesting ^^^^^^

Quote from: Bob Gaines on July 01, 2020, 10:56:42 PM
The plot thickens.....

QSS
Here is a more personal Ray Wolff business card. I believe the shop on the card advertised in the news paper the car for sale back in the day . Who knows what the significance of the typical sill plate emblem is.

Carroll spelt wrong on Hi-Po Motors card

I'll try and take the high road here...
Bob, I mistakenly replied to your comment when I was trying to respond to the post before yours
I am trying to close the loop with a recognized person involved with Shelby selling what was once  Jims car well after the supposed crushing had occurred.

We have to hurry up & find this car and reveal it to the world before the people who care are too old to care anymore or have broken on thru to the other side already.

FL SAAC

Elementary my dear Watson or QSS .

Parts that have been or currently purchased to recreate this auto.....

The plot thickens.....

QSS

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

+ 1 on that chill pill

Please follow ourr inspirational quotes of the day

Quote from: Bob Gaines on July 01, 2020, 11:50:05 PM

Clearly the picture I posted is Ray Wolff's personal business card too. Clearly the one you posted is Ray Wolff's generic Ray's High Performance Center business card. I was not responding to you but another poster. Why don't you take a pill and calm down please.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Bill

Quote from: FL SAAC on July 02, 2020, 06:35:19 AM
+ 1 on that chill pill

Please follow ourr inspirational quotes of the day

And that would be:

Stop being part of the problem and start being part of a successful solution.

Read and reread this till it sinks in.
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0