News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

eBay Vintage Shelby S2MS 9424A Cougar Intake Manifold

Started by BGlover67, March 24, 2019, 09:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

Not mine, but beware, the seller's name is Psychobilly390.  Pretty cool small block intake with 'Cougar' on it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Shelby-S2MS-9424A-Cougar-Intaoe-Manifold/223459737381?hash=item34073cff25:g:FWEAAOSwvxtcl-y4

Vintage Shelby S2MS 9424A Cougar Intaoe Manifold. Condition is Used
On running car now! No know defects, been on this motor in this car for overe 20 years. I am building a different motor and no longer need it! Will pull off motor in the next few days and box it for shipping. Do your research as i will not give it away! Buyer pasy shipping. Will ship to lower 48 only! I reserve right to end auction at anytime. Questions email or call [phone removed by eBay] located in central Illinois,if you would like to see it or uear car run. May sell whole motor if somet is interested.

$1200, no bids.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

FL SAAC

extremely rare vintage intake minted by stiflers mom...
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

shelbydoug

Very difficult to put a price on those things. Rarity doesn't necessarily equate equally to value. You really need to see the manifold off of the car. It depends on how badly you want it?

Some of these/those manifolds are so corroded on the water jackets that they are a heartbeat from holing through.

What is that armored cover on the temperature sensor wire?

The strangest thing I've seen is the SHELBY letter oil pans go for like double what a COBRA pan goes for the last time I saw any at swap meets...which was at the last pterodactyl races we entered. We finished last.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Bob Gaines

Quote from: shelbydoug on March 30, 2019, 07:03:48 AM
Very difficult to put a price on those things. Rarity doesn't necessarily equate equally to value. You really need to see the manifold off of the car. It depends on how badly you want it?

Some of these/those manifolds are so corroded on the water jackets that they are a heartbeat from holing through.

The strangest thing I've seen is the SHELBY letter oil pans go for like double what a COBRA pan goes for the last time I saw any at swap meets...which was at the last pterodactyl races we entered. We finished last.
The armored cover indicates that it is a thermocoupler for a mechanical temp gauge.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

shelbydoug

Quote from: Bob Gaines on March 30, 2019, 12:36:09 PM
Quote from: shelbydoug on March 30, 2019, 07:03:48 AM

The armored cover indicates that it is a thermocoupler for a mechanical temp gauge.

;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!