News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Rear quarter Window Interior Trim

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, March 31, 2019, 07:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poboy427

I hear you Chad. We wait together. Admittedly I know little about plastics molded or printed.

I do agree all mfg is backed up. Maybe some "limo pull shades" in the interim ;)

Ray
6S554 Family owed since May 15,1974. Confirmed original alum T-10 4spd, MICO,

SPF 0373 Cobra S/C, Shelby alum 488 stroker FE Tunnel Port, TKO

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Chad
Any progress news ?
Wife wants to know what I want for Christmas. These would be on the short list, these and a 289 CSX2000 series please 😎
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Chad

Guy I am about to pull my hair out!!  Supposedly I am getting some production pieces this month.  I am not holding my breath!

Ok, just checking
It's too cold to mess with anything anyway

poboy427

Still in the same boat for a set. No hair here to pull.

Ray
6S554 Family owed since May 15,1974. Confirmed original alum T-10 4spd, MICO,

SPF 0373 Cobra S/C, Shelby alum 488 stroker FE Tunnel Port, TKO

s_eagle

Thanks for hanging in there with it, looking forward to one day installing a set!

Rob

kingchief

SFM 6S406

JD

Hope these get made, have a buddy that is needing a set.
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

Bob Gaines

I talked to Chad today. He is frustrated to say the least because of mishaps with samples and MFG delays.  He has a car that is done except for the panels so he has every incentive to not delay but it is not in his hands . I would be cool and not press the issue .  It is not in anyone who needs them best interest to aggravate a already frustrated helpful soul .Just saying.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Having worked suppliers for over 30 years I understand his frustration
Sometimes their concept of time is much different than the rest of us
Here's a virtual hug to Chad 👐

hertz350

I would be interested in a set.
Own SFM6S1624, Black Hertz Automatic built 3/66 now concours trailered restored by Ken Degenstein. Former owner of 1042 a red Hertz automatic and 1643 a black automatic Hertz

s_eagle

Bump to get this higher in the message queue and easier to find.

papa scoops

i could use a set also. i have a lower one with slight warp

kingchief

SFM 6S406