News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Performance Market Monthly

Started by Chris Thauberger, April 05, 2019, 07:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Thauberger

Fascinating what you find when you clean out old file cabinets.

Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

Chris Thauberger

Chris Thauberger

Chris Thauberger

Chris Thauberger

mark p

why do I always want to cry when I see those old classifieds?  :o ::) ???

Very cool - thanks for posting.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

Coralsnake

I have a similar sheet from George Stauffers business. George was the man when it came to selling cars. I will post if there is interest...

pbf777

Yeah, not to mention the time when I was trying to purchase a nice '67 GT500 (wht. w/ bl. str., 8V, 4 spd.); the owner was at $4700 and I walked away at $4500................huh   :'(

Scott.

67 GT350

I wonder how many people are going through tat list and calling the phone numbers????.....
RARE  Signature Delete

427heaven

Why would anyone call a 28 year old add, and what would they say when someone picks up? :-[

shelbydoug

Quote from: 427heaven on April 06, 2019, 12:45:57 PM
Why would anyone call a 28 year old add, and what would they say when someone picks up? :-[

You heard the story of the guy who found a claim ticket for a pair of shoes in his new apartment that were brought in 30 years ago by the previous tenant for resoles right?

The shoemaker was still in business down the street and for jollies the guy brought the ticket in to see what would happen?

The old man behind the counter took the ticket, went in the back, came back in a couple of minutes and said, "they'll be ready tomorrow".
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

pbf777

Quote from: 427heaven on April 06, 2019, 12:45:57 PM

Well, we listed w/ photo a '67 "R" code Fairlane in Hemmings around 1980 +/-, I think it was priced at $4500.; about maybe eight or less years ago the phone rings, and the party on the line says: I was looking in my old Hemmings and saw a listing for a '67 Fairlane for sale with this phone number, are you the right person? I said yep, but the price has gone up some!     ::)

Scott.

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

terlingua11

Try thumbing through a few of the old Snakebites. Talk about "should-a-could-a"........ >:(
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R