News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Small Lettered Cobra Intake

Started by KBROLLY, April 09, 2019, 07:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KBROLLY

I have a small lettered Cobra intake that l purchased a couple of years ago to put on a 65 Mustang project that l am working on. After realizing that these are factory intakes and they do not reproduce them, l think it is worth to much to someone who needs it for a restoration project. It is the small letters at a slant with only the firing order on the back, no part number. The intake is also listed on ebay with the option to remove from auction.

1967 eight barrel

You are required to post an asking price with your add.

-Keith

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

1967 eight barrel

Quote from: Frankie on April 09, 2019, 08:37:01 PM
Price?
It was offered for sale. The forum rules require a price to be posted with the item.
                                                                                       -Keith

67 GT350

This seems to be going on more and more here. Kind of like trying to avoid ebay fees, but there are no fees here, so, WHATUP?
RARE  Signature Delete

KBROLLY

I have just joined this site and l thought this was kind of like an auction site for parts. Not trying to avoid ebay fees as stated, if you read the post it is listed on ebay. Just trying to put it out there for people to see. Don't really know what it is worth as l have seen dealers asking crazy prices around 3k for them. Will take $1800

1967 eight barrel

3K for a small block is way out of range.

Harris Speedster

Quote from: KBROLLY on April 09, 2019, 09:46:07 PM
I have just joined this site and l thought this was kind of like an auction site for parts. Not trying to avoid ebay fees as stated, if you read the post it is listed on ebay. Just trying to put it out there for people to see. Don't really know what it is worth as l have seen dealers asking crazy prices around 3k for them. Will take $1800

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Plain and simple, as per rules, YOU place a price in your ad at SAAC if it is for sale.
I can see someone asking a question in appeals, to gain current price knowledge of something they want to sell.

Smart business is to list a price in auction or for sale, just my opinion.
Respectfully submitted
John
Is this the first futuristic exotic in the world?
Size of an ac cobra, but built in 1935 !
https://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/features-stories-and-photos/harris-fwd-speedster-the-story/?PHPSESSID=v4pqtv6hep4ff4rvalrc9qsnj7

tesgt350

Quote from: Harris Speedster on April 10, 2019, 08:46:19 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Plain and simple, as per rules, YOU place a price in your ad at SAAC if it is for sale.
I can see someone asking a question in appeals, to gain current price knowledge of something they want to sell.

Smart business is to list a price in auction or for sale, just my opinion.
Respectfully submitted
John

He did, the price is $1,800.

gt350hr

You should also be aware that the manifold has been altered from it's "as produced" configuration. Initially it had four round holes instead of two oval slots. The modification was likely done to improve performance in the higher rpm range and obviously can't be seen once the carb is on but it is modified none the less. For "some" this could affect their perceived value a bit.
   Randy
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

s2ms

I see nothing wrong with his initial post, although it would have helped if he posted the ebay link and not wait for others to do that.

I also see nothing in the rules  for this "Up For Auction" subforum that requires a price. Yes, it would be nice, but it is NOT required from what I can tell.

The three "For Sale" subforums are different, the posted rules for those state "All posts must include an asking price".

That is my interpretation, maybe the moderation should step in to clear up the confusion...

Dave
Dave - 6S1757

TLea

I think we should let the moderators bring to attention the forum rules. To much unnecessary posting IMHO