Author Topic: I found parts and dont know exactly what they are Shelby GT500 1967 + 427 parts  (Read 14722 times)

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
No but I tend to turn to the right? ::)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

gt350hr

• Randy Gillis in real life - 5353 original posts
    • View Profile
  Must be your short right leg. LMAO
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

pbf777

• View Profile

O.K.,........ then next time when tying your right shoe lace, start the lay and follow thru with the opposite lead of the left lace in the knotting process; this to offset the torsional and centrifugal loads imparted due to the turning motion.     ???

Note that this process, although reversed, as generally they're turning left, is also handy for your lace-up diving shoes, particularly for the "roundy-round" race drivers!     ;)

Now, I do have some reservations as to the effectiveness of the process on full moon events, particularly at high tide, as the increased gravitational effect may nullify the increased frictional values intended due to the directional reversals being attempted in the complex geometric formation of the knot!     :o

Scott.

Just trying to help!     ::)

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile

O.K.,........ then next time when tying your right shoe lace, start the lay and follow thru with the opposite lead of the left lace in the knotting process; this to offset the torsional and centrifugal loads imparted due to the turning motion.     ???

Note that this process, although reversed, as generally they're turning left, is also handy for your lace-up diving shoes, particularly for the "roundy-round" race drivers!     ;)

Now, I do have some reservations as to the effectiveness of the process on full moon events, particularly at high tide, as the increased gravitational effect may nullify the increased frictional values intended due to the directional reversals being attempted in the complex geometric formation of the knot!     :o

Scott.

Just trying to help!     ::)

I don't remember the events surrounding full moons. At high tide, I bail out the basement.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

pbf777

• View Profile
     And to think, at one point it was difficult to cross over from a Shelby discussion to one littered with Fairlane inquires, now we've ventured into macrame and water obstacles!    :o

They said it would happen, just I'd hoped not so soon,...........I think we're lost!     ???

Scott.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:19:24 PM by pbf777 »

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
     And to think, at one point it was difficult to cross over from a Shelby discussion to one littered with Fairlane inquires, now we've ventured into macrame and water obstacles!    :o

They said it would happen, just I'd hoped not so soon,...........I think we're lost!     ???

Scott.

Not you, just me. I'm still trying to figure out what macrame is? Isn't he president of france?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!