News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Pookie has been to the rubber stamp shop

Started by acman63, April 16, 2019, 06:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350hr

I'm sure he's paying a fee to use the stamp otherwise Shelby American would be suing him.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

acman63

SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Chad

What is the crooks name in Florida that claims to be a born again christian and has ex-cons working for him.  Is it Freddy?  That guy makes Pookie look like a saint!

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Chad on April 18, 2019, 09:42:09 AM
What is the crooks name in Florida that claims to be a born again christian and has ex-cons working for him.  Is it Freddy?  That guy makes Pookie look like a saint!
He has been refereed to in decades past by those in the Ford parts selling community and enthusiasts alike as "Fast" Freddy.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

acman63

Fats Freddy also has an ebay acct.  just watch for parts that are totally corroded and not useable for concours $
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

CSX 4133

Quote from: acman63 on April 18, 2019, 10:46:13 AM
Fats Freddy also has an ebay acct.  just watch for parts that are totally corroded and not useable for concours $

Does Fats Freddy use that name on eBay?  I avoid sellers on eBay unless I know they are SAAC members or related, buying rare parts sight unseen online is asking for disappointment.

Bob Gaines

mustangmasters428 is Florida Freddy Sleffel .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

stangman39

Quote from: Bob Gaines on April 18, 2019, 11:49:48 AM
mustangmasters428 is Florida Freddy Sleffel .

I'm pretty sure recently he has stopping coming to Carlisle Fords....or his vendor space has been given to someone else!

CSX 4133

67350#1242

67 GT350  SJ 02/01/67  Gray 4spd A/C
67 Coupe  SJ 11/16/66  White Auto A/C PDB