Author Topic: Telluride car show  (Read 2548 times)

Rocket

• View Profile
Telluride car show
« on: April 20, 2019, 01:40:27 PM »
Hi Everyone, I've been talking to Ray Cody, he's the founder, about the show. He would like to have one of each year there. He will pick cars up in Westminster on Thursday so they will be in Telluride on Friday. They will be in an airplane hanger for the show, and it will be locked at night. We are taking our '66 Hertz, so he needs all other years. You can call me at 303-772-7948 and I can explain what I know, or call Ray at 970-519-1767. You can look up Cars and Colors online to find out more about the show, and lodging there. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

pmustang

• View Profile
Re: Telluride car show
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 01:08:35 AM »
I visited Telluride a few years ago. Few places are so cool you want to send for your stuff, buy a house and never leave. Telluride is one of those places for me. And I am way past skiing. Just a sweet spot in the USA