News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Possible Scam??

Started by hemanns, April 25, 2019, 08:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemanns

Yes, I got the same reply...

"Â Hello! I'm sorry for this late reply but I was busy. I worked up to 15 hours. The car is still for sale and the price is $32,000. The car is being sold as described, clear title, no mechanical or electrical issues, never damaged in an accident, flood, or fire. The car is ready for the road. I am working overseas at the US embassy in Baghdad as a contractor for the ambassador's planes and helicopters and I won't return until August 2019. If you want to find out more details about how we can close up this deal, do not hesitate to contact me and I will respond at my earliest convenience. Thanks! "

Since he is a contractor for the ambassador's planes and helicopters it might be unlikely that he will be able to get you a deal on a tank.  Maybe an Apache helicopter or a F-18, or even a slightly used F-117.

shelbydoug

Quote from: hemanns on May 15, 2019, 12:00:28 PM
Yes, I got the same reply...

"Â Hello! I'm sorry for this late reply but I was busy. I worked up to 15 hours. The car is still for sale and the price is $32,000. The car is being sold as described, clear title, no mechanical or electrical issues, never damaged in an accident, flood, or fire. The car is ready for the road. I am working overseas at the US embassy in Baghdad as a contractor for the ambassador's planes and helicopters and I won't return until August 2019. If you want to find out more details about how we can close up this deal, do not hesitate to contact me and I will respond at my earliest convenience. Thanks! "

Since he is a contractor for the ambassador's planes and helicopters it might be unlikely that he will be able to get you a deal on a tank.  Maybe an Apache helicopter or a F-18, or even a slightly used F-117.

Those are fun but do you know what it costs to fill them up? Yikes!
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

aCMXCVIIIer

Or maybe a deal on a Boeing 737 Max.  They're probably selling really cheap now.

shelbydoug

Quote from: aCMXCVIIIer on May 15, 2019, 01:53:23 PM
Or maybe a deal on a Boeing 737 Max.  They're probably selling really cheap now.

Sure, but where are you going to park?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

1967 eight barrel

The Max isn't the issue it's made out to be I assure you. Like usual, parroting the media instead of those of us who fly them. 

tesgt350

Quote from: shelbydoug on May 15, 2019, 01:57:36 PM
Quote from: aCMXCVIIIer on May 15, 2019, 01:53:23 PM

Sure, but where are you going to park?

Wal-Mart Parking Lots, they let anything park there.