Author Topic: Possible Scam??  (Read 1857 times)

hemanns

• View Profile
Re: Possible Scam??
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 12:00:28 PM »
Yes, I got the same reply...

" Hello! I'm sorry for this late reply but I was busy. I worked up to 15 hours. The car is still for sale and the price is $32,000. The car is being sold as described, clear title, no mechanical or electrical issues, never damaged in an accident, flood, or fire. The car is ready for the road. I am working overseas at the US embassy in Baghdad as a contractor for the ambassador's planes and helicopters and I won't return until August 2019. If you want to find out more details about how we can close up this deal, do not hesitate to contact me and I will respond at my earliest convenience. Thanks! "

Since he is a contractor for the ambassador's planes and helicopters it might be unlikely that he will be able to get you a deal on a tank.  Maybe an Apache helicopter or a F-18, or even a slightly used F-117.

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 01:52:45 PM »
Yes, I got the same reply...

" Hello! I'm sorry for this late reply but I was busy. I worked up to 15 hours. The car is still for sale and the price is $32,000. The car is being sold as described, clear title, no mechanical or electrical issues, never damaged in an accident, flood, or fire. The car is ready for the road. I am working overseas at the US embassy in Baghdad as a contractor for the ambassador's planes and helicopters and I won't return until August 2019. If you want to find out more details about how we can close up this deal, do not hesitate to contact me and I will respond at my earliest convenience. Thanks! "

Since he is a contractor for the ambassador's planes and helicopters it might be unlikely that he will be able to get you a deal on a tank.  Maybe an Apache helicopter or a F-18, or even a slightly used F-117.

Those are fun but do you know what it costs to fill them up? Yikes!

aCMXCVIIIer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2019, 01:53:23 PM »
Or maybe a deal on a Boeing 737 Max.  They're probably selling really cheap now.

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2019, 01:57:36 PM »
Or maybe a deal on a Boeing 737 Max.  They're probably selling really cheap now.

Sure, but where are you going to park?

1967 eight barrel

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2019, 04:23:39 PM »
The Max isn't the issue it's made out to be I assure you. Like usual, parroting the media instead of those of us who fly them. 

tesgt350

• View Profile
    • FRIENDS OF THE HAWK
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2019, 04:31:44 PM »

Sure, but where are you going to park?

Wal-Mart Parking Lots, they let anything park there.