Author Topic: pookie - burnsville  (Read 5817 times)

computerworks

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: pookie - burnsville
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2019, 10:42:36 AM »
Cripes almighty....

"Guns, Commies, FBI, Liberals, Free Speech, Constitution..."

WTF wasn't clear in the earlier Moderator post?

My first impulse was to delete these posts.. but in fairness... I'll leave them out there to let them be a final say.

Don't even THINK about continuing that theme... i start to not being fair when folks don't heed guidance. :-)

I won't close or delete this thread..because I continue to trust our members' judgement

Thanks

shelbymann1970

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2019, 12:10:01 PM »
Cripes almighty....

"Guns, Commies, FBI, Liberals, Free Speech, Constitution..."

WTF wasn't clear in the earlier Moderator post?

My first impulse was to delete these posts.. but in fairness... I'll leave them out there to let them be a final say.

Don't even THINK about continuing that theme... i start to not being fair when folks don't heed guidance. :-)

I won't close or delete this thread..because I continue to trust our members' judgement

Thanks
Thanks I get real tired  fast of some members and  their one sided skewed views on politics on car forums. Leave it all to Facebook I say. Keep it cars here. Gary
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

shelbymann1970

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2019, 12:12:55 PM »
Sure. Listing who and what you hate, that you are into firearms and that wishing those you disagree with ill fate is probably unwise?

For one thing, the FBI notices certain things and has what they call "profiles". You don't want to fit into one of those pictures.

Because of posters SAAC doesn't need to be investigated by US Federal law enforcement authorities.

In addition, many corporations keep tabs when they can on what their employees post on line. Why say who you work for on line?  I would think that many would take a dim view of some of these posts and would consider them as "terminable offenses" since it opens them up to liability simply because an employee is an "agent" of the company.

Also admitting full carry and claiming a Federal carry permit is questionable as well? Most attorneys that consider themselves 2nd Amendment experts will state immediately that there is no such thing as a Federal Full Carry permit. The details of that I'm not going to get into and shouldn't here on a car club web site. That's a very sticky situation. Let someone wonder or guess about what you do. Don't put that in print. ATF would likely be interested there as well?

This is all obviously just my opinion but in addition I'm concerned about what the clubs insurance carrier would think if they discovered that more then a few were carrying concealed firearms to "a car show".

Now maybe nothing but consider the fact that without insurance, there is not going to be a Convention?

As a member of this club, you become an agent of SAAC and YOUR actions open the club up to liability that it may not be able to cover without going to Loyd's of London for exorbitant rates?

This club has been in existence since 1975. It doesn't need to be blown up by a few newcomers with outspoken radical violent view points OR non-members allowed to post on a club website. Simply put those ideas do not belong here. Keep them to yourselves.
Well said.
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2019, 12:55:04 PM »
Sure. Listing who and what you hate, that you are into firearms and that wishing those you disagree with ill fate is probably unwise?

For one thing, the FBI notices certain things and has what they call "profiles". You don't want to fit into one of those pictures.

Because of posters SAAC doesn't need to be investigated by US Federal law enforcement authorities.

In addition, many corporations keep tabs when they can on what their employees post on line. Why say who you work for on line?  I would think that many would take a dim view of some of these posts and would consider them as "terminable offenses" since it opens them up to liability simply because an employee is an "agent" of the company.

Also admitting full carry and claiming a Federal carry permit is questionable as well? Most attorneys that consider themselves 2nd Amendment experts will state immediately that there is no such thing as a Federal Full Carry permit. The details of that I'm not going to get into and shouldn't here on a car club web site. That's a very sticky situation. Let someone wonder or guess about what you do. Don't put that in print. ATF would likely be interested there as well?

This is all obviously just my opinion but in addition I'm concerned about what the clubs insurance carrier would think if they discovered that more then a few were carrying concealed firearms to "a car show".

Now maybe nothing but consider the fact that without insurance, there is not going to be a Convention?

As a member of this club, you become an agent of SAAC and YOUR actions open the club up to liability that it may not be able to cover without going to Loyd's of London for exorbitant rates?

This club has been in existence since 1975. It doesn't need to be blown up by a few newcomers with outspoken radical violent view points OR non-members allowed to post on a club website. Simply put those ideas do not belong here. Keep them to yourselves.
Well said.

;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

capecodmustang.com

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2019, 01:40:48 PM »
I find many of the people there who work for a living in places besides big city corporate lackeys usually understand what we have as a republic and understand their responsibility as citizens to their existence. Then you have the cities who think it's okay to steal from the populous for those who won't do for themselves. We owe the world and everyone that comes here for so-called opportunity. The new immigrants aren't like those who came here and opened businesses and worked all their life. They're here for a hand-out, not a hand up. They aren't interested in assimilation.  Now we have an idiot from Minnasota who is a Somai, was given a free college education and voted in by the islamic couterparts who were settled in one area and she is maligning Jews, U.S. Soldiers and all while being payed to do it by the U.S. Tax payer.  It makes me sick.
                                                                                      -Keith

+ 1

computerworks

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2019, 01:04:53 AM »
Last posts removed... some folks can't read

Thread is now dead.