News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Notre Dame Cathedral

Started by deathsled, April 28, 2019, 08:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1967 eight barrel

Quote from: deathsled on April 30, 2019, 09:54:24 PM
Wow!  I was off of the site a couple of days and the responses were numerous.  Thank you all!  I plan to write more music and do a re-recording of my Seven Liter Cobra piece.  I need better recording equipment.  I'm a one man band here.  Doing everything myself.  I'll look into a boom for the microphone and so on.  Thank you!

As an aside, I am leaning toward arson because how is it conceivable that no one took precautions on a world renowned structure so important to so many?  If it was an accident it was a big oopsie which to me is inconceivable.  But I've been told, don't confuse incompetence with malice.  But hey Notre Dame survived two world wars!  Even the Nazis didn't touch it.  Anyway, enough of my rant. 

As an addendum, I was able to find a news outlet video of a suspicious person walking around during the fire.  Youtube has blocked this video from being forwarded when it originally came out.  This site captured the video accessible here.  Some claim it was a fire fighter.  I took the liberty of looking up the Parisian firefighter uniform and it looks nothing like what this guy is wearing...  None are discussing this in the mainstream media. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj3IG-l15Yw

Richard, I am in agreement with you.