Author Topic: Back In The Day Mia-Ft Laud-WPB State of Florida  (Read 100631 times)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
good morning , welcome aboard
please post  all vintage pictures so all can enjoy
thanks

Nice to see photo's of so of my past owned cars while living in Fl. The green w/black strips is 3062 when owned by Mike Williams. The white 66 with 427 installed is 6s122. The red 66 with all the black paint is 6s2250. The blue 67 parked next to the grabber orange 1970 is 2381 and I can't remember the 70 number. 6s122 and 6s2250 were both owner by the same person and I got them as a package deal. Sold them to buy a 289 cobra but that deal fell thru. I was lucky to own several Shelby back then.
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
calis poncho 455 h.o.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
calis 455 t.a.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
juans s.d. with birds h.o.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
n fl

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
n fl

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
n fl

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
n fl

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Good morning Mr D
Would you have any of the 69 500 convertible?
Thanks

Nice to see photo's of so of my past owned cars while living in Fl. The green w/black strips is 3062 when owned by Mike Williams. The white 66 with 427 installed is 6s122. The red 66 with all the black paint is 6s2250. The blue 67 parked next to the grabber orange 1970 is 2381 and I can't remember the 70 number. 6s122 and 6s2250 were both owner by the same person and I got them as a package deal. Sold them to buy a 289 cobra but that deal fell thru. I was lucky to own several Shelby back then.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Darrpo

• View Profile
Sorry only cov Shelby was a 68 KR #3838. One 69 and two 70 all 350's fastbacks. I will try and post photos soon.

• SAAC Member
  • Fox Island, WA
    • View Profile

What did you do to the shock towers to get the 427 into a '66?

Darrpo

• View Profile
The towers were notched at the top much like the boss 429's were. The 427 was a center oiler and was removed by my and installed in a era cobra kit. The custom headers that were on the car were home made and I had to cut them up to get them out. The motor fit with no other mods.

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
The towers were notched at the top much like the boss 429's were. The 427 was a center oiler and was removed by my and installed in a era cobra kit. The custom headers that were on the car were home made and I had to cut them up to get them out. The motor fit with no other mods.

Thank you Mr D

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
track at hia

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
the # 1 speed shop in the day

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy