Author Topic: Original Venice Crew Named Official Shelby Mod Shop  (Read 382 times)

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile

FL SAAC TONY

• SAAC Member
  • original posts more than McDonalds over 1 billlion
    • View Profile
These cars are meant to be driven, so enjoy the hell out of all of it. Not just the look of it when its all clean. Carroll Shelby

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road

camp upshur

• View Profile
Re: Original Venice Crew Named Official Shelby Mod Shop
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 07:09:11 PM »

The OVG initially promoted building a run of cars (I'm not sure what they're called- - continuation?) for sale.
Have there been any reported sightings? anybody know if they ever proceeded building cars other than the two initial ones??

98SVT - was 06GT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Original Venice Crew Named Official Shelby Mod Shop
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 11:45:32 PM »

The OVG initially promoted building a run of cars (I'm not sure what they're called- - continuation?) for sale.
Have there been any reported sightings? anybody know if they ever proceeded building cars other than the two initial ones??
I think they have delivered 3 in addition to the 2 prototypes - one solid axle and one IRS. At least one was built to original FIA specs complete with FIA inspections and certifications and it's vintage racing in Europe.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
My toy 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's toy 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless