News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Article about 6S550

Started by Rocket, May 13, 2019, 07:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let you all know that JP Emerson  did an article about our Hertz, 6S550. The website is www.Fordmuscle.com. There are a couple of errors, but a pretty good writeup. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

6s1640

Nice article.  I like that the car is driven and seen.   I find their description of "half-decade" funny, which is only five years.  I think they meant to say half-century, 50 years. The article references this time period twice.

I see the GT350H still host the Mico Master Cylinder.

Ron, I like your car and that you have owned it from back when you purchased after rental service.  Very cool.

Do we get to hear any stories from back then?

Cory

SFM6S087

Fun article. Congrats on the coverage. My kind of car (driven), and my kind of owners (drivers who like to share the fun).

Steve

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

6S1568

Hi Ron, Thanks for sharing the link to the article. Nice write-up, but what makes it even better is the fact that folks here on the Forum and in the Shelby world know you! I just love the racing valance on the front of 6S550, you know why. Denny