Author Topic: Current owner of 6S1105 contact me for parts I have from this car  (Read 2241 times)

x1105

• View Profile
I owned 6S1105 back in the early 80's and after selling the car I realized I still had some of the original parts from the car stored away.  Well the parts have been sitting in a box in my closet for the past 30 years and I would like to get rid of them but I want to give the current owner 1st chance.  A few items are unique to only 6S1105.

I also have the pre 1980 history of this car if the owner would like to have it.

So if the current owner reads this please contact me, or if anyone knows who they are please pass this info along to them, thanks.

6s1139

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Current owner of 6S1105 contact me for parts I have from this car
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 06:50:02 PM »
well done, nice offer

gt350cs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 10:00:45 AM »
I totally agree. Love to see posts like this.

KR Convertible

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 10:09:13 AM »
I wish an early owner of my car would pop up with an offer like this!!  Awesome!

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
  • Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 10:15:13 AM »
The registry shows the most recent owner of this car back in 2007 was Larry Miller in Salt Lake City, UT.   You might try to get a hold of the family and see if they still have the car.  I would guess they still do considering the collection they have, but I do not know for sure.  That is a good place to start.

acman63

• View Profile
    • Shelby Parts and Restoration  since 1977
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 01:16:23 PM »
I can get you in touch with one of the guys that maintains the cars. I arranged the sale to Larry and the car is still in the collection  send me an email  klik on my name and Ill get you contact info
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member