Author Topic: WIN A NEW SHELBY GT......maybe  (Read 1979 times)

z-man

• View Profile
WIN A NEW SHELBY GT......maybe
« on: May 14, 2019, 09:30:31 AM »
WIN A NEW SHELBY GT....maybe

Everyone who attends the Team Shelby Thursday Evening Dinner and Program (certain exemptions apply) will be eligible to participate in a Shelby Challenge event. This competition is more based on your luck, than your skill, but we will eliminate the challengers until one person is left standing.

If that person can successfully complete the final challenge, they will be rewarded with the keys to a new Shelby GT!
 Yes, a REAL car…not a die-cast or a go-cart, but an honest to goodness Shelby automobile!!!
 Details to be provided at dinner, and you must attend to participate.

Photo of representative car is shown. (This is not the specific car you will win)

z-man

• View Profile
Re: WIN A NEW SHELBY GT......maybe
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 09:57:04 PM »
I’m hearing rumblings that there is doubt that an ACTUAL Shelby is going to be given away at dinner.  Maybe I should clarify a few things....

- It’s a REAL car.  Not a toy, not a scale model, not a power wheels...a REAL car
- The car that dinner guests will be competing for is valued at $70,000.00
-  We will be playing a game of chance in order to whittle down the competitors to one final contestant.
- The final contestant will have one attempt to win the game of chance...and the car.
- A winner is not guaranteed, hence the “Maybe” statement.
-  Odds of winning are better than a professional golfer hitting a hole in one (actually 10 times more likely).
- Yes, An insurance policy had been taken out cover the cost if we do get a winner.
- No, it will not us any more if we do get a winner, so WE WANT TO HAVE A WINNER!!!

Any other questions from the naysayers and disbelievers who are questioning our intent?

You may think this is too good to be true, but it’s the real deal my friends.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 09:58:49 PM by z-man »