News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

USED ORIGINAL 1968 SHELBY GT350 & MUSTANG 289 302 W/AC RADIATOR FAN SHROUD

Started by chipsdad56, May 20, 2019, 03:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipsdad56

This auction is for a used Original Ford Radiator Fan Shroud for a 1968 SHELBY GT350 and Ford Mustang or Cougar with a 289 or 302 V8 with Air Conditioning. This is for use with the 24" wide heavy duty radiator used on factory air conditioned cars and all 1968 GT350's. It is CONCOURS CORRECT as it carries Ford ID number C8ZE-8146-B and is Ford part number C8ZZ-8146-B.  Item is in good usable condition. There may have been some repair at one time. See the last picture. Excellent item for the right person to restore or use in it's presentable condition. This is a 40 year old used part so it is being sold as is and as shown. Please ask me any questions that you may have before you bid. I will ship same day payment is received. Item will will be wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a sturdy box.

Buyer pays actual shipping. This is an oversized item so shipping costs will be higher.

This is a rare hard to find item if you want it to be an original Ford fan shroud. Last one sold on ebay ended March 29th and sold for $715.00.

I have more pictures if you need.

Price is $695.00