News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

KR for sale

Started by Bigblock, May 31, 2019, 12:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfoot

We wish them all the luck in the world.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

terlingua11

... at least it's negotiable....... :o
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

Rickmustang

Auto, no air. Add another $100k for 4-speed with air.
1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

KR500

There is that 318 production number again!
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

Coralsnake

I dont think thats going away, but it does help to identify the ignorant

http://www.thecoralsnake.com/Production

8T03S1425

The fog lights are easy enough to adjust. To me, they look a little Marty Feldman(ish).
I have owned 8T03S-01425 since 06/76.
I owned 6S2295 in 1973 & '74.

6S1568

Rule number one, roll the dog gone windows down when taking photos of a convertible. Yikes!

Don Johnston

Quote from: 6S1568 on May 31, 2019, 05:04:46 PM
Rule number one, roll the dog gone windows down when taking photos of a convertible. Yikes!
Rule number two is straighten out the convertible boot cover. 

Looks like the dealer is a true enthusiast...for a good commision.

Wonder if he would "negotiate "to a fair price...

pchmotoho

Quote from: Coralsnake on May 31, 2019, 02:57:58 PM
I dont think thats going away, but it does help to identify the ignorant

http://www.thecoralsnake.com/Production

Damn, I thought it was 318. I believe I saw that figure multiple times as well from way back when.

Coralsnake

Well, when you see that number online you can quickly determine if the site just copies information or  knows what reality is....because 518 has been in circulation for over 25 years

shelbydoug

318 was just a misprint that everyone 30 years ago copied since we didn't have any documentation to show otherwise.
Repeating it is just an indication of either fraud or just a very bad research procedure.

Some journalists are at about a ninth grade level of research ability. Ones that are salaried and working for established publications are much better but still screw up in their haste to beat someone else to print.

There are many part time publications, read that as a Mom and Pop operation, that just purchase articles from independent "journalists" and publish them as is to fill in the blank space in their own publications.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

There is a difference between enthusiast and car salesman......

427heaven

If a certain car was produced in limited quantities.....  300 units or 500 units, It remains in an elite group of highly sought after cars. No harm or foul for those writing the article, price is not affected one dime for that miscue. CJ power is awesome, and these cars are the pinnacle of horsepower before the world changed rapidly before our eyes.