News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Autolite transistorized ignition amplifier XF-172234

Started by john galt, May 31, 2019, 06:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john galt

Looking to buy an original mid 1960's Autolite transistorized ignition amplifier XF-172234 in good working condition.  Note, the XF amplifier is shaped differently than the OEM Galaxy amplifier - the XF-172234 unit looks similar to a Boss 302 rev limiter. Thanks!

Greg

Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

gt350hr

GT 40s . The amplifier is a hard to find part but it's even harder to find if you don't put out an appeal.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

Greg

Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

gt350hr

The one John is looking for is pretty obscure . I'm not sure Jay has ever had one. The only ones I have had were T/A-Nascar style that John is not looking for.
    Randy
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

J_Speegle

John checked but came up with  one like Bill Herndon has currently has up for sale on Ebay but with black ink printing and different colored wire. Date 8H19 on back side

Auction #183780942455
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

cushmancomp

I have had several  and Bob contacted me right off the bat but only have the 2 on the GT40s n the shop as of right now.

This is the box he needs and it was built in the same housing as the more common voltage regulators and then rev limiters for the Boss cars. Notice the round plastic plug

cushmancomp

These are the more common voltage regulators and ballist resistors.