News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Classic Car Auction to benefit the North Carolina Autism Society

Started by BGlover67, June 10, 2019, 04:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

This is a chance to win a cool car and to benefit a great organization, the North Carolina Autism Society.  The money raised helps to pay for underprivileged autistic children to attend Camp Royall, a summer sleep away camp for kids on the spectrum.  I never thought my son could spend a week at a camp like this, but years ago I was pleasantly surprised to find out just how capable kids like him truly are.  Now he is old enough to be an assistant camp councilor there.  Please help out if you can.

https://go.rallyup.com/1967camaro

Win a restored 1967 Camaro.  This car was restored and designed by Premiere Communications and Consulting, Inc. and features an LS1 engine & transmission; Viking coil over adjustable front shocks; QA1 rear shocks; 4-wheel disc brakes; a new positive traction rear end; subframe connectors; CalTrac suspension; new interior seats, carpet, and headliner; a new dash cluster; and a new sound system.  It is a unique one of one vehicle that incorporates the international symbol for the fight to cure autism, the puzzle piece silhouette.  It is featured in multiple areas within the design of this restomod.

The winner will be drawn once we sell 1,100 tickets. Help us get to the drawing faster by spreading the word! 

You do not have to be present to win! 

Premiere Communications and Consulting, Inc. designs, builds, and maintains complete IT infrastructures and unified communications systems for many of the largest organizations of the Southeast. Premiere is a long-time supporter of the Autism Society of North Carolina, which improves the lives of individuals with autism, supports their families, and educates communities.

Special thanks to CJ Lessard at Broken Knuckle Kustoms for the paint and body work and Mayhem Motorsports for the transformation of the LS1 and the drive train.

$100 a ticket.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative