News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

member contact

Started by kasearch@ix.netcom.com, June 16, 2019, 08:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

Being new here, I am not sure as to all the protocols. But I would like to ask if there is a list, or way to see what other member live in my area of Northern Georgia. I am looking to find 69 GT500 owners that I can meet with and discuss issues over the car to help me while I put my car together. I am familiar with the fact that there is a registry, but do not know how to view it, or if it has the members by state, or even if there is contact information.  I would appreciate any insight on this since I am hoping to have a finished car as nice as most of your.

Coralsnake

The Registry is a printed book. There is no contact information in the Registry.

Your best option is to find members active in your area. You should have a regional rep that can help you

Bill

Quote from: kasearch@ix.netcom.com on June 16, 2019, 08:16:59 AM
Being new here, I am not sure as to all the protocols. But I would like to ask if there is a list, or way to see what other member live in my area of Northern Georgia. I am looking to find 69 GT500 owners that I can meet with and discuss issues over the car to help me while I put my car together. I am familiar with the fact that there is a registry, but do not know how to view it, or if it has the members by state, or even if there is contact information.  I would appreciate any insight on this since I am hoping to have a finished car as nice as most of your.

Since "Northern Georgia" covers a large area, and is bordered by Tennessee, North, and South Carolina, you might want to start with your exact location (town or county) in so members can get a better idea whether they are potentially local to you or not.

In addition, you might want to post in the Carolina SAAC groups sub forum:
http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?board=9.0

There are quite a few members who are from Georgia located within

Hope you find this helpful.

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

. Welcome,Bienvenidos,Benvenuti !!!

kjspeed

Welcome and best of luck getting your car together!

Another resource, and something I highly recommend, is joining SAAC. SAAC members can search for other members on SAAC Memberlodge, but you have to be a paid member to do so. Click on the SAAC Memberlodge link at the very top right side of the forum page for more info.
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

TOBKOB

I have spoken on the phone with you and  I can remember a member from our general area but don't recall exactly where or what his user name is. It seems like maybe Roswell or Alpharetta but I can't be sure since it has been 2 or 3 years.

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

Bill, thanks for the reminder on location.  I am Just North of Canton, GA.  I am less than 90 minutes from the Tennessee, No. and So. Carolina borders. If there is anyone in this area, I would love to see there cars

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

Also, KJSPEED, I have already joined SAAC and it has been the best money that I ever spent.  Good friendly, helpful people.  Looking forwrd to meeting you all in person someday - soon I hope. And TOBKOB, I definitely want ot get up to see you car.  The picture are incredible and would be a great source in showing me how the car is put together. Just need to know when you are available.  I am retired too.

kjspeed

After you log in to the SAAC Memberlodge, click Members Area > Member Directory > Advanced Search then next to State/Province select "Contains" and then type in "FL" or "GA" or "TN" to search all of the members in that particular state. You could also try city-specific or postal code to narrow down your search. At a minimum it will return City, State and email for most members. Some may include more contact info. Happy searching!
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

gjz30075

Quote from: TOBKOB on June 16, 2019, 09:45:47 PM
  I can remember a member from our general area but don't recall exactly where or what his user name is. It seems like maybe Roswell or Alpharetta but I can't be sure since it has been 2 or 3 years.

TOB

Maybe me?    I'm in Roswell and own 6S2249.    We met at AMP when the MCA National was there a few years ago.
Greg Z
6S2249

TOBKOB

gjz30075,
I think you are probably correct. My old brain just works part time it seems, good to hear from you.

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970