News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

J-Code Thank You

Started by Greg P, July 13, 2019, 07:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg P

I wanted to send a quick shout out to the forum.  I have finished the rebuild and install of my original 302 4V J-Code engine just like it was originally (I guess it was a good thing I kept all of the original parts for the last 43 years after all :-) ).  During the process I did a lot of research on the similarities between the J-Code and the GT350 and asked a lot of questions.  You guys were great at helping and answering my questions.  Special nod to Craig Conley at Paradise Wheels for setting up and providing the Paxton Supercharger correct for the period.  And to Dave Hunt @ Hunt's Machine in Albany NY (who did the short block and engine machining) and the guys at Cylinder Head Specialties here in NC (who restored my original heads).  I've attached a picture of the engine installed and one with the '68 next to my wife's '07 GT/CS.  I think it's time for a Shelby project this time! :-)

propayne

They look sharp!

Thanks for posting.

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America