News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

9F02R480582

Started by 5s386, February 14, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

You are correct sir, the dash pad is the same, however the lower dash on an AC car has two more vents. This car is a PV car with an AC compressor. There are no hot water valve or underdash AC components.

Original is getting farther and farther away.....this is either extreme ignorance or misrepresentation
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Coralsnake on February 14, 2018, 07:38:03 PM
The dsmembered head has to be one of the all time classics! The best 20 minutes you will ever spend on youtube!

Earl, my friend, please source a color chip for "1969 Black Jade Metallic"
That is 10 minutes I will never get back. Sorry it was so stupid I kept fast forwarding it.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Coralsnake

Bob, you are never going to learn anything, unless you watch the full video....

Greg

Quote from: Coralsnake on February 14, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
Additionally, 582 was built with a white interior, no AC and a 4 speed transmission.

Junior member my @$$

The fellow seems convinced it is 100% original and there were no 4 speeds in 69.  By owning it for so long I would have thought we would have had all the documentation for it.
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Coralsnake on February 14, 2018, 08:41:23 PM
Bob, you are never going to learn anything, unless you watch the full video....
Oh well.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Coralsnake

Oh, there were 4 speeds, just like the one that originally came in his car!

:o

Bigfoot

Looks good in Moss Green
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bill

Quote from: Coralsnake on February 14, 2018, 07:17:23 PM
My apologies...that is Earl the Shelby Expert

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gD26-fLiJwY

Well, that was a painful waste of my morning coffee  :o
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Coralsnake

He knows the car is not original, so you have take into account his honesty or lack there of, when dealing with him.

OldMil

I had a hard time watching the whole video myself, but things now make sense:
The special paint, color shifting interior, lack of an old, outdated 4-speed, special power vent- all due to the amount of extra money being thrown at these cars now that Shelby himself was no longer involved.  I get it...

Wedgeman

I want the...." EARL OF SHELBY " to do a Documentary on my car..... ::).....and..could you get me the..LEMANS ...upgrade ???