News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

My health

Started by texas swede, June 27, 2019, 06:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC TRACKRAT

Tough way to get a "valve job"!  Hope the pacemaker comes with free "tunes".  All kidding aside, wishing you a speedy and full recovery. 
5S071, 6S1467

deathsled

That's intensely sad.  All that from a dental cleaning?  Stay strong mentally and the physical will follow the mind.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Richstang

Hi Bo,

It's great to hear you're home and continuing to recover from your surgery. I was wondering how you were doing, but afraid ask.
You have my best wishes for a quick recovery.

All my best,
Rich
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

69mach351w

I don't know you personally, but feel I know everyone on here to a degree.  I want to wish you a speedy recovery ;)

GT350DAVE

Bo,
Our prayers are for you and wish you a rapid recovery.
Dave and Nancy
Support the SAAC Registry

jswoody

My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

BGlover67

I'm really sorry to hear that you went through such an ordeal.  Another case of bad things happening to good people.  This is also a good example for others, when filling out your health histories at a dental office, it's important to list everything.  Obviously, I don't know your situation, but most cases of Endocarditis occur from underlying heart valve damage from a history of previous heart disease, most likely rhuematic fever.  When a physician or dentist says you need to premedicate, it's not a joke.  Patients fight me about it all the time, but the risk isn't worth it.  The same holds true for folks who have recently received prosthetic hips, knees, heart valves, spinal fusion rods, plates and screws just to name a few. 

I'll say a prayer for a quick and thorough recovery.  Too many good days of driving your Shelby's await.  God's speed.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

JD

Dang, Bo glad you're still with us - hope you're back up to speed soon!
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

CharlesTurner

Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

67411F--0100-ENG.

Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery!!!

Best regards,
Eric

whiteykr

Bo,
I hope you continue to get better so you can drive your cars
Brad

SFM6S087

Prayers for a full & speedy recovery. BTW, matching numbers are not as important as just keeping the engine running and staying in the race. I'm happy we can still say that about you.

Steve

Get better man!!!The car is not going to drive itself...

corbins

Good luck with your recovery ! Medical/health issues can rob us all of a lot of the fun of our car hobby. Take time to heal and get strong.

Vernon Estes

Sorry to hear this, Bo, but happy to hear that you're on the mend!

Rest up and you'll be bangin gears again in no time  8)

Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.