News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

My health

Started by texas swede, June 27, 2019, 06:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Here's hoping you get better real soon, a good therapy would be a ride in a Shelby, if I lived closer I'd be there today to make it happen
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

gt350cs

I really want to echo the sentiments of others here in wishing you a full and speedy recovery. We all too many times take our health for granted and I can tell you from my own personal experiences there is no more humbling experience than to suddenly be hit with a serious health problem. I pray that your status will improve and that you enjoy even more each and every day. I will continue to lift you up in prayer.

s2ms

Bo,

Prayers for a speedy recovery my friend!

Hopefully Dr's orders included a drive in 5S275 as soon as you are able!

Dave
Dave - 6S1757

Bigfoot

Get better soon Friend.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

rhjanes

So sorry to hear about this!  Rest and get well!
Pirating!  Corporate take-over without the paperwork

JWH

...from a simple teeth cleaning procedure? YIKES! My wife has a friend who's son got the same infection and he didn't make it. He was mid 20's. I am glad you are still with us and will add to the prayers for your continued recovery. All the best.
Jeff

texas swede

Thanks a million guys fpr all your kind words and prayers,
Texas Swede

All of you:Always rinse a hydrogen peroxide/water mix in your mouth for a minute every day,even if you can't brush...kills bacteria.Havent had a cavity or bacteria issue in years.Best advice my dentist ever gave me.Get well soon.

Hydrogen Peroxide kills everything but fungus thus putting you at high risk for a nasty intaoral fungal infection.

You can google thrush.

This situation is unfortunately a perfect storm of several factors coming together at one time. Refer back to Brian's post.

Texas Swede, continue to get better.  😎

67 GT350

Quote from: 557 on June 30, 2019, 08:13:10 AM
All of you:Always rinse a hydrogen peroxide/water mix in your mouth for a minute every day,even if you can't brush...kills bacteria.Havent had a cavity or bacteria issue in years.Best advice my dentist ever gave me.Get well soon.

What is the recommended ratio?
RARE  Signature Delete

Side-Oilers

I'd listen to 2112 on dental issues.
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model