News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Happy Independence Day

Started by Bill, July 04, 2019, 09:12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Happy Independence Day to one and all.

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

mark p

"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

deathsled

Would be great to have an original flag from that era.  I've seen a few on display in courthouses, one in Lake County I recall.  Highly valuable.  I don't imagine there are too many survivor flags left from that period in American history.  That an a wild west six shooter to round out the collection.  A colt single action perhaps.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

capecodmustang.com

Happy 4th of July...

Betsy Ross fought against slavery...

I wonder if an x-football player of color knows that???

I'll watch "Band of Brothers" today and see real men making a sacrifice......

CSX 4133

Fly those flags proudly my friends! Happy 4th America !

NC TRACKRAT

Quote from: capecodmustang.com on July 04, 2019, 11:01:30 AM
Happy 4th of July...

Betsy Ross fought against slavery...

I wonder if an x-football player of color knows that???

I'll watch "Band of Brothers" today and see real men making a sacrifice......

...and I'll bet that he doesn't know that the first person killed in defense of liberty at the Boston Massacre was a black man...Crispus Attucks.  I'm ordering a Betsy Ross flag today! Happy Fourth, everyone!
5S071, 6S1467

Rocket

Happy 4th to all. Our flag is flying proudly, as it does every day. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

68countrysedan

And let us not overlook that we have the freedom to drive anytime, anywhere on any public road of our choosing.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

I drove on Independence Ave. today, great fun, in a great car.
Greeting from our Nation's Capital
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Side-Oilers

Steve, that is awesome!  Great photos! 

Happy 4th to everyone.  Let's exercise our freedom to drive fossil-fueled cars before that's taken away from us.

I'll take the KR out today and do a smoky burnout in support of carbon emissions!
Van
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

capecodmustang.com

I took out a 67 GT 350 that I've had for awhile for a nice ride..
4 Speed and the AC works...!

the only time a Shelby should be referenced as "having AC" the serial number should with CSX 2--- or 3---,
All Shelby's should be driven with windows down and the accelerator pushed down.
If you must have refrigerated air it should only be used to keep beverages cold and not for driving  :o
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

capecodmustang.com

Steve...
That's why they make convertibles.....

Agreed, the wind in your hair is much better than "cold air in can" gently blowing artificial coolness on you