News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

For Sale: Shelby Owners Association Newsletters

Started by silverton_ford, February 15, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverton_ford

I have finally acquired all of the SOA, Marque and Shelby American newsletters and I have a few duplicates of the SOA newsletters.   They are listed below.   Send me a PM if you are interested.  I am not asking crazy prices, I would like to help other people fill in voids in their collections.  Offering to SAAC forum members only.

- June 1974 - Volume 3 no. 3  (cover is taped on)
- August 1974 - Volume 3 no. 4 (cover is loose, but still there)
- December 1974 - Volume 3 no. 6
- February - March 1975 - Volume 4 no. 1
- April - May 1975  - Volume 4 no. 2 (two extras)
- June - July 1975 - Volume 4 no. 3 (three extras)

Price is $10.00 each plus shipping (will combine shipping).

Pictures available on request.

Thank you.

6s1640

Hi Silver Ford,

Thank  you for sharing.  Can you post or send a view of the years 1972 and 1973?  1972 should be the volume 1 series and 1973 volume 2 series.  Did SOA have these years as complete sets with six?  The earliest I have is Vol 2, No 5 with Harold Heck and his 427 COBRA on the cover.  The Vol 2 No 6 is incorrectly dated  December 1974 with COBRA on the cover with a NO. 2 gum ball.  Do you agree?

I might also note two issues never exited Vol 4 No. 4 and Vol 4 No. 6.  Do you agree?

Thanks

Cory

silverton_ford

Quote from: 6s1640 on February 15, 2018, 07:23:04 PM
Hi Silver Ford,

Thank  you for sharing.  Can you post or send a view of the years 1972 and 1973?  1972 should be the volume 1 series and 1973 volume 2 series.  Did SOA have these years as complete sets with six?  The earliest I have is Vol 2, No 5 with Harold Heck and his 427 COBRA on the cover.  The Vol 2 No 6 is incorrectly dated  December 1974 with COBRA on the cover with a NO. 2 gum ball.  Do you agree?

I might also note two issues never exited Vol 4 No. 4 and Vol 4 No. 6.  Do you agree?

Thanks

Cory

Cory,
I will start a new thread later this evening or tomorrow with pictures.  I remember we had a thread on the old site and it was very useful.  I think it would be helpful to start again.  I believe I have them all.  The very first one for 72 is not like the others, very crude, just a stack of papers stabled together.  Yes I agree with you on the date misprint for volume 2 no. 6.  I don't have my collection with me at work, so I will have to look at it when I take the pictures.  I seem to remember something about volumes 4 no. 4 and 6.
Brian

silverton_ford

I have sold a few of the newsletters.   Here is what I have left.

- April - May 1975  - Volume 4 no. 2
- June - July 1975 - Volume 4 no. 3 (two)

Price is $10.00 each plus shipping (will combine shipping).

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see pictures.

Thank you.

6s1640

Hi Brian,

Any help on finding SOA new letters from 72 or 73 would be appreciated.  Any old leads?

Thank you

Cory

silverton_ford

Quote from: 6s1640 on May 01, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
Hi Brian,

Any help on finding SOA new letters from 72 or 73 would be appreciated.  Any old leads?

Thank you

Cory
Cory,
I don't have anything at the moment.  Honestly I purchased most of my collection off of ebay.  I just entered "shelby owners" and "SOA" as key word searches and then I saved them so I would get email notifications if anything came up.  I will send you anything that I find.
- Brian