News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1967-1968 NOS gas cap

Started by oldschool, July 04, 2019, 08:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldschool

I have a NOS GT gas cap in original Ford box. Not good at posting pictures. I can send them to your email or text them. $250.00 plus the ride. Thanks

Bob Gaines

Quote from: oldschool on July 04, 2019, 08:59:43 PM
I have a NOS GT gas cap in original Ford box. Not good at posting pictures. I can send them to your email or text them. $250.00 plus the ride. Thanks
Does it have Autolite or Fomoco on the back side of the cap  (not base side) when you open it like assemblyline?
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

oldschool

It does not have autolite stamped in it. CZ7

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Shelby_r_b

Nothing beats a classic!

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Bossbill

It's not even that nice. 6:00 o'clock dent and corrosion.
Bill

67 GT350 Actual Build 3/2/67  01375
70 B302   6/6/70  0T02G160xxx

Bob Gaines

The visible relevant view is looking at the cap portion as it is popped open. The assemblyline caps ether had a Fomoco or Autolite trademark on the cap portion . The trademark is very visible when the cap is opened .  The markings on the base portion are always covered up once mounted . When closed ether type looks the same . It is only if you are concerned about if assemblyline or not that it makes a difference IMO.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby