News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

RUG BJ1 1972 351CJ, Boss 351 Toaploader 4 Speed

Started by Corey Bowcutt, July 05, 2019, 01:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Bowcutt

I am selling a Ford Toploader transmission that from the tag came from a 1972 351CJ, Boss 351 according to the David Kee web site.  This transmission came in my 1968 GT350 when I bought it but clearly was not correct for my car.  So I swapped it out with a transmission that was correct for my car.  This transmission worked perfectly for me it was just not correct for my car.  I bought my car 3.5 years ago and the previous owner told me he had the transmission rebuilt.  But I have no way of knowing if that is true or not I can only say it worked flawlessly for me for 2 years before I swapped it out.

I have a shipping crate that the transmission I bought came in so I can ship to anywhere in the continental US.  I live in Annapolis Maryland.

I am asking $650 plus shipping.  I estimate shipping between $150 and $180.

I could bring it to SAAC 44 if someone is interrested and wants to save shipping costs.

tesgt350

I know a Guy that recently bought a 72 Mack 1 CJ 4 Speed Car.  I will let him know about this.  If you post your Number I will give it to him.

Corey Bowcutt