Author Topic: Shelby Owners Association -( SOA ) Newsletters  (Read 3942 times)

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
  • Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
Shelby Owners Association -( SOA ) Newsletters
« on: February 16, 2018, 01:52:00 AM »
Over the past couple of years I have been working on collecting all of the Shelby Owners Association (SOA), The Marque and Shelby American issues.  I have a few extra SOA issues for sale in the for sale section, but here are some photos of all the SOA issues from 1972 through 1975.  I am by no means an expert about these, but from the knowledge of the previous forum I feel that I was able to complete my set.  Please chime in if I am missing one or if you see something different and know more about these.  I am always looking forward to learning more. 

Since I was not alive when these were printed, I definitely am not an expert, but the past forum's knowledge did teach me a lot about these cars and their history.

Sorry for the extra large pictures.  If you hold down CTRL and scroll the wheel on your mouse it zooms in and out on the screen so you can see the entire picture on your screen.  Then zoom in to see to be able to read the text in the comments.

First issue - April 1972

Rest of 1972 June, August, October, December 

1973 Issues - February, April, June, August, October, December (December's year is a misprint...says 74 on cover, but 73 inside)

1974 Issues - February, April, June, August, October, December

1975 Issues - February-March, April-May, June-July, October-November   (August-September didn't happen)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 06:38:04 PM by silverton_ford »

gt350cs

• View Profile
Re: Shelby Owners Association -( SOA ) Newsletters
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 02:13:05 PM »
Thanks for post pictures.

Bigblock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 06:33:12 PM »
I would still like to buy at least one SOA round sticker.

Jim

Mustang 66

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 02:43:41 PM »
Would u possibly still have feb 74 &dec 72 phone # is n appeals ,, please call me if possible,, thanks Randy

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
  • Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 03:28:46 PM »
Would u possibly still have feb 74 &dec 72 phone # is n appeals ,, please call me if possible,, thanks Randy

Randy,
This thread is just showing photos of the issues that were made so people can have a visual on what to look for when hunting for these.  I was fortunate and lucky to find these.  This is my collection and not for sale.

Here you can find the extra ones that I have for sale at this link.  http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=653.msg4259#msg4259
I can't help you with either Feb 74 or Dec 72. Sorry.

Thank you, Brian