News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

parts

Started by johnzajc@gmail.com, July 19, 2019, 08:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnzajc@gmail.com

Hi----has anyone else dealt with TimothY lee----I bought A/C return pr. hose---he said he could sale me used one---one it arrived today, his used is nicer than any NOS I ever bought---thank you

GT350Lad

Yeah he is good guy (don't get a big head Tim)
6S373
6S1276

Corey Bowcutt

Tim is definitely one of the good guys.  I have dealt with him a lot. Always a pleasure.

J_Speegle

All the time ........ in my experience, he will follow through with what he promises you.

Complete disclosure - he's a good friend.
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Special Ed

True no box shock with anything tim ever sells or trades you.

capecodmustang.com

Quote from: johnzajc@gmail.com on July 19, 2019, 08:46:30 PM
Hi----has anyone else dealt with TimothY lee----I bought A/C return pr. hose---he said he could sale me used one---one it arrived today, his used is nicer than any NOS I ever bought---thank you

Actually it's Tim Lea...

Yeah ..He's alright I guess

8)

shelbymann1970

Quote from: johnzajc@gmail.com on July 19, 2019, 08:46:30 PM
Yes, I have bought parts off of Tim. Stand up guy. BTW your nuts are in the mail  ;D Gary
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

cbrown

Tim is a stand up guy and will tell it like it is.  he  has always helped me when I asked.   He is definitely not puppet! ;)

chris

No Size

Staight shooter for sure.. Always a pleasure...
1966 shelby 2201... 1967 shelby GT500. 2063..1970 shelby GT500..3124....Randy Sizemore

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Shelby_r_b

I've both bought from and sold to Tim - good guy. 👍🏻
Nothing beats a classic!

68blk500c

corbins

johnzajc@gmail.com

Now that we establish fact that we all have pleasant experience wit Tim and on same token I have to ad that my dealing with Mr. PERKINGS was also outstanding [ he even bought me lunch] does anyone of you know anything about and where to get one---FIELD COIL for 69 Shelby gt 500--thanks