News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Auto transport, CA to OK???

Started by CharlesTurner, July 22, 2019, 10:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlesTurner

Anyone have recommendations on an auto transport company to move a car from California to Oklahoma?  It's a 65 coupe project that runs/drives.  Cheapest/open transport is best.

Thanks
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

mark p

did this actually go unanswered?

FWIW, I used D.A.S. (ebay shipper - Dependable Auto Shippers) when the T-bird came to NJ from CA in '07...  Price was good, and I also discovered that if the vehicle was insured (it was), then their price was lower yet.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

Bill

Quote from: CharlesTurner on July 22, 2019, 10:53:07 AM
Anyone have recommendations on an auto transport company to move a car from California to Oklahoma?  It's a 65 coupe project that runs/drives.  Cheapest/open transport is best.

Thanks

I'll second DAS, they can do door to door, terminal to terminal, and just about every configuration in between.
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

mark p

^^^ yep, for my "low end" car, the terminal-to-terminal saved even more $$, worked out well
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

CharlesTurner

Thanks for the replies.  I was able to find a generic auto transport company.  The car isn't anything to worry about, open trailer was fine.
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge